Use the form below to apply for or renew your existing CIAO membership.
- Regular Members: who shall be any member of the Law Society of Upper Canada in good standing;
- Student Members: any student of a recognized law school, articling student or student of the Bar Admission Course of Ontario;
- Law Clerk Members: any law clerk employed by a law firm resident in Ontario;
- Associate Members: any person who is qualified to practice law in a jurisdiction other than Ontario; and
- Honourary Members: the Board may from time to time confer honourary member status upon any person for such period of time as it shall deem appropriate.
To be eligible, the member must be of Italian birth or extraction or be related by marriage to a person of Italian birth or extraction or be willing to support the objectives of this organization. Members of the judiciary are eligible as Honourary Members.